park and Moms night out

  • Toni
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2013
      Hey my name is Toni, my daughter is starting 5k (Connections Academy)So I'm a newbie. I did meet once at the park back in the spring doing some "research". Do y'all still meet around 10am? I know its about to change b/c schools starting up in different areas. And I'm also thinking about the Moms Night Out This Fri. Aug. 9th. Whats that about?
      Thank You
      Toni
    • Stephanie Dunatov
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2013
        Hi Toni!

        I remember you - it was great meeting you! Yes, we are still meeting around 10 am.  Hope to see you again...

        --Stephanie