Homeschool Picnic - Dreher Island State Park

  • Carolina Homeschooler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013

      SC homeschoolers, you’re cordially invited to our homeschool Picnic at the Park!

      We’ll meet at Dreher Island State Park (near Columbia) on Saturday, August 3, from 11:00 am until whenever (usually around 4:00 pm or so).  Bring a picnic lunch, drinks, ice, utensils, etc., for your family and plan to have fun meeting other homeschooling families from around the state! Also, feel free to bring any games (board games, frisbies, ball set, etc.) you think the children would enjoy.

      For more information and to RSVP, see http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelprkdi.html

      Warmly,

      Dianna