Will be stating homeschooling this yr in aiken

  • lisadavis742
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
      My name is Lisa i will be starting to homeschool 2 of my kids that are going into 6thgr and 11thgr this new school yr. I have 2 others going into the 3rd and 5th at chukker creek and will be keeping them there for now. We will be doing connections academy and i am very interested in meeting others that are homeschooling i am very nervous but excited.

      Lisa Davis
    • Robin Guy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
        Hello, welcome to Lisa & all the others new to this group!

        I have a 15 yo boy in 12th at Connections, and a 12 year old girl in 7th at Kennedy. Looking forward to meeting you at Thursdays at the park,

        Robin

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
          I have a son going in 9th grade/ looking forward to meeting you. Teresa
          did you see that we meet at odell weeks on Thursdays?