Re: [HSinA] Re: Restarting Homeschooling This Year

  • Teresajara
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19 9:06 AM
      Hi Toni! Just sent Randi a note about the park . We have a good group that meets on Thursdays at Odell weeks. We r the ones in a circle of chairs ,usual,y around a bench. 10 is the earliest and then everyone comes on their own time. When school starts back in will be 12 and after :) hope to meet you. Teresa

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 19, 2013, at 11:14 AM, "Toni" <aunttonis@...> wrote:

      Hey Randi, My name is Toni and I as well joined this group in the spring. I'm completely new with ALL this. My daughter is entering Kindergarten. We are very excited but im also nervous :) . I'm a member of Carolina Home school too and have 2 field trips planned so feel we have a good start. Ive got A LOT to learn but look forward to meeting some wonderful family's.
      --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, "randigordon78" <randigordon78@...> wrote:

      > Hello all HSinA families!
      >
      > I joined this Yahoo! group last spring, when my husband and I were seriously considering returning to home education for our children after a year of trying private schooling. Well, we did decide to homeschool again, and we will be starting up lessons in a few weeks. I wanted to pop over here and say "Hi" to everyone again, and let you know how eager we are to meet all of you and participate in the group's outings and events. I have four children, a 3rd grader, a kindergartener, a preschooler, and an infant. I hope to meet some of you soon!
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Randi

    • kiloyd
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20 10:41 AM
        Welcome!  Look forward to meeting you at park day.

        I have one going into 7th at Kennedy, one going into 3rd at Chukker Creek , one going into 1st at home, and a 6 month old.

        Katherine

        I joined this Yahoo! group last spring, when my husband and I were seriously considering returning to home education for our children after a year of trying private schooling. Well, we did decide to homeschool again, and we will be starting up lessons in a few weeks. I wanted to pop over here and say "Hi" to everyone again, and let you know how eager we are to meet all of you and participate in the group's outings and events. I have four children, a 3rd grader, a kindergartener, a preschooler, and an infant. I hope to meet some of you soon!

        Sincerely,
        Randi

      • Paula
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 6, 2013
          I'm WAY behind in responding to this, Randi, but I wanted to say hello. I too have a 3rd grader, a first grader, a preschooler (4 1/2), a 2 1/2 year old, and an infant (9 months) I would love to meet you at the park or for a playdate sometime. Sounds like our kiddos could have some fun together. Have a great day!

          Paula