Re: [HSinA] Books for Sale

  • Kim Tuemler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
      Hi,

      I would like the Math Puzzles and Latin book set.  Would you please reply to me directly so we can arrange to meet?

      Thank you!
      Kim

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 15, 2013, at 2:26 PM, "Daisy25001" <daisy25001@...> wrote:

      Anyone shopping for Middle School ? I have some books in great condition I'd like to sell if you are interested:

      Math Puzzles and Brain Teasers Grades 6 - 8 (Over 300 Puzzles that Teach Math and Problem-Solving Skills) by Terry Stickels - $5

      Latina Christiana (Christian Latin) Book One (Includes Teacher Edition, Student Workbook and CD) - $10

      Crime Scene Investigations (Real-Life Science Labs for grades 6-12) by Pam Walker - $5

      A Year Full of Writing Projects for Middle School by Elizabeth Whitney - $5

      History of Our World People, Places and Ideas Teacher's Edition by Steck-Vaughn - $15