Books for Sale

  • Daisy25001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 11:26 AM
      Anyone shopping for Middle School ? I have some books in great condition I'd like to sell if you are interested:

      Math Puzzles and Brain Teasers Grades 6 - 8 (Over 300 Puzzles that Teach Math and Problem-Solving Skills) by Terry Stickels - $5

      Latina Christiana (Christian Latin) Book One (Includes Teacher Edition, Student Workbook and CD) - $10

      Crime Scene Investigations (Real-Life Science Labs for grades 6-12) by Pam Walker - $5

      A Year Full of Writing Projects for Middle School by Elizabeth Whitney - $5

      History of Our World People, Places and Ideas Teacher's Edition by Steck-Vaughn - $15
    • Kim Tuemler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15 11:47 AM
        Hi,

        I would like the Math Puzzles and Latin book set.  Would you please reply to me directly so we can arrange to meet?

        Thank you!
        Kim

        Sent from my iPhone