SC/NC homeschoolers - come join us!

  • Carolina Homeschooler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 12:51 PM

      Dear SC/NC homeschoolers,

      We’ve coordinated several local/regional events and hope you can join us!

      On Saturday, July 20, we’ll meet at Rose Hill Plantation Historic Site for a picnic and tour of the mansion and grounds. Site admission is free, but there’s a charge for the tour (unless you have a SC Park Passport Plus). I’ve rented the picnic shelter, so even if it rains, we’ll be covered. For more info and to RSVP, please see http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelprkrh.html

      The next Saturday (July 27), we’re going to the Charlotte Knight’s baseball game and have a group picnic. We’ll have great seats, and the fireworks are fantastic! The cost is $28 for adults, $21 for children, and includes an all-you-can-eat-and-drink picnic. Here’s the link for more info and to register: http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelkni.html

      In August, we’ll have picnics at Dreher Island State Park (near Columbia, SC), and Oconee State Park (in the Upstate of SC), participate in a Robotics Lab in Columbia, SC, and see the Animal Grossology exhibit at Discovery Place in Charlotte, NC. For more information about these events, go to http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravel.html and click on their links.

      Warmly,
      Dianna