Re: [HSinA] Mom's Night Out, 7/12/2013, 7:00 pm

  • Allison LaBorde
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2013
      Anybody interested in a mom's night on Friday.  I wanted to make sure that somebody new doesn't show up expecting a big mom's night unless some of us are going.  So... who's interested?

      Date: Friday July 12, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Pizza Joint

    • Stephanie Dunatov
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 8, 2013
        Well, I am  a maybe...as always LOL!

        I could definitely be talked into a Mom's Night Out!

        Allison - don't forget to post this on the FB page, too!

        Anybody interested in a mom's night on Friday.  I wanted to make sure that somebody new doesn't show up expecting a big mom's night unless some of us are going.  So... who's interested?
        Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Location: Pizza Joint

      • Linda J.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 8, 2013
          I would be, if I weren't taking a bunch of scouts to camp this week. Wish me luck!

          Linda

          Anybody interested in a mom's night on Friday.  I wanted to make sure that somebody new doesn't show up expecting a big mom's night unless some of us are going.  So... who's interested?
          Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Location: Pizza Joint

        • Aly
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 8, 2013
            Better you than me.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jul 8, 2013, at 8:27 PM, "Linda J." <linders_j@...> wrote:

            I would be, if I weren't taking a bunch of scouts to camp this week. Wish me luck!

            Linda

            Anybody interested in a mom's night on Friday.  I wanted to make sure that somebody new doesn't show up expecting a big mom's night unless some of us are going.  So... who's interested?
            Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Location: Pizza Joint

          • Robin Guy
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
              I'm out - got my favorite nephew in town for the week *:) happy Have a great time!

              Robin