Mom's Night Out, 7/12/2013, 7:00 pm

  • HSinA@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2013
      Reminder from: HSinA Yahoo! Group

      Title: Mom's Night Out

      Date: Friday July 12, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Pizza Joint

    • Allison LaBorde
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7, 2013
        Anybody interested in a mom's night on Friday.  I wanted to make sure that somebody new doesn't show up expecting a big mom's night unless some of us are going.  So... who's interested?

        Date: Friday July 12, 2013
        Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Location: Pizza Joint

      • Stephanie Dunatov
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 8, 2013
          Well, I am  a maybe...as always LOL!

          I could definitely be talked into a Mom's Night Out!

          Allison - don't forget to post this on the FB page, too!

          Anybody interested in a mom's night on Friday.  I wanted to make sure that somebody new doesn't show up expecting a big mom's night unless some of us are going.  So... who's interested?
          Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Location: Pizza Joint

        • Linda J.
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 8, 2013
            I would be, if I weren't taking a bunch of scouts to camp this week. Wish me luck!

            Linda

            Anybody interested in a mom's night on Friday.  I wanted to make sure that somebody new doesn't show up expecting a big mom's night unless some of us are going.  So... who's interested?
            Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Location: Pizza Joint

          • Aly
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 8, 2013
              Better you than me.

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jul 8, 2013, at 8:27 PM, "Linda J." <linders_j@...> wrote:

              I would be, if I weren't taking a bunch of scouts to camp this week. Wish me luck!

              Linda

              Anybody interested in a mom's night on Friday.  I wanted to make sure that somebody new doesn't show up expecting a big mom's night unless some of us are going.  So... who's interested?
              Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
              Location: Pizza Joint

            • Robin Guy
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
                I'm out - got my favorite nephew in town for the week *:) happy Have a great time!

                Robin