Last call for Marine Science & History Camp

  • Carolina Homeschooler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013

      Join Carolina Homeschooler this September for our marine science and history camp at beautiful Fort Caswell, NC! Together we'll explore the fort's historical structures, salt marsh, beach, and maritime forest. We'll also learn about blue crabs, coastal fish, manatees, meteorology, plankton ecology, marine ecosystems, conservation, sea turtles, go kayaking, eat s'mores around a bonfire, learn about pirates and the Civil War, enjoy a hayride, and more! The registration deadline is July 3. Find out more at http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelcshc.html

      MORE TRIPS & EVENTS

      Picnic at the Park (Landsford Canal)

      http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelprk.html

      Date: July 6

      RSVP Deadline: July 3

      Picnic at the Park (Rose Hill Plantation)

      http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelprkrh.html

      Date: July 20

      RSVP Deadline: July 13

      Robotics Lab