Last call for Baseball Game & Park Day!

  • Carolina Homeschooler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013

      BASEBALL GAME, FIREWORKS, & PICNIC

      Join Carolina Homeschooler at Knight's Stadium in Fort Mill, SC on Saturday, June 29, for food, fun, and fireworks! We'll enjoy a picnic buffet of grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, barbecue chicken, several sides, soft drinks, tea, and water. Then we'll watch the Charlotte Knights play against the Buffalo Blue Jays from our field box seats, where the kids will have a good chance of taking home a baseball as a souvenir! To top it off, they'll have a great fireworks show after the game!

      For more information and to register, please visit http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelkni.html  (Registration deadline is Monday, June 17.)

      MEET & GREET AT THE PARK

      Join us at 11:00 am on Saturday, June 22 for a Meet & Greet at Andrew Jackson State Park in Lancaster, SC. Bring a picnic lunch, any outdoor games you think the children will enjoy, and plan to have fun meeting other Carolina Homeschooler families. This event is free, other than the state park admission fee, but an RSVP is required to attend.

      For more information and to register, please visit http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelprk.html  (Registration deadline is Monday, June 17.)

      UPCOMING DEADLINES

      JULY 3: registration deadline for Marine Science and History Camp

      http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelcshc.html

      JULY 10: registration deadline for Robotics Lab and Rocketry Lab

      http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelrobot.html

      http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelrocket.html

      AUGUST 31: Disney World, SeaWorld, Universal

      http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelwdw.html