HomeSchool Books at TCCC

  • homeschoolbookmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      *Permission to forward this message is granted and much appreciated!

      As you begin looking for curriculum for the upcoming school year, please keep in mind that TCCC has an abundance of homeschool books.

      You can find book(s) by visiting www.homeschoolbooksforless.com

      CLICK Browse and Buy Books.
      Next CLICK On-Line Store
      Then you will see the page that has grade level categories on the left hand side of the page. ABOVE that area is a search box. If you enter an A Beka or BJU catalog numbe
      r, a KEY WORD, author's last name, or a title in the search box the item will appear, if it is in stock. Searching by KEY WORD seems to work best.

      If I do not have the book(s) you need on the wesbite, feel free to email your Want-To-Buy (WTB) list to me. I am currently working on 22+ boxes of books that arrived today. I can contact you when the requested items arrive.  Most of my sales are out of state, but I love to sell locally.

      If you have any questions, please email me directly.

      Happy HomeSchooling!

      Stephanie Poole

      The Christian Curriculum Connection

      4081 Wagener Road
      Aiken, SC 29805

      803-643-5621

       www.homeschoolbooksforless.com

      So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up. Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone--especially to those in the family of faith. Galatians 6:9,10