England/Scotland Homeschool Trip!

  • Carolina Homeschooler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013

      Explore England and Scotland with Carolina Homeschooler!

      We're going to England and Scotland in May 2014 for our second international trip and hope you can join us! Our 10-day trip will include visits to London, England and Edinburgh, Scotland, and several points of interest between the two cities.

      Highlights include:

      * a ride on the London Eye, a cruise on the Thames, and a show featuring highland dancers and bagpipers

      * seeing famous landmarks like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace (and watch the changing of the guard), and the "old town" and "new town" of Edinburgh

      * touring St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, Windsor Castle, and the British Museum (which houses the Rosetta Stone), Stonehenge, the Roman Baths, Shakespeare's birthplace, Edinburgh Castle, the medieval city of York, and more!

      Want to join us? Find out more at http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atraveleng.html

      Warmly,
      Dianna