Re: [HSinA] Pizza

  • Stephanie Dunatov
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2013
      I'm up for it (I think)...but let's see how the week goes. There's PASS testing this week - if that goes OK I'll be ready to celebrate with a night out!

      --Stephanie

      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2013
        If Morgan team wins there playoff games tonight and we'd They will have a game Friday. So I won't be there. They should win both.

        Sent from my iPad