Pizza

  • Aly
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2013
      Is anyone interested in mom's night?
      It's on automatic reminder and so I don't want a new person to show up of nobody will be there. I can't make it this week but I do think we need a good MNO. Who is interested in Pizza Joint on Friday?
      Sent from my iPhone
    • Stephanie Dunatov
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2013
        I'm up for it (I think)...but let's see how the week goes. There's PASS testing this week - if that goes OK I'll be ready to celebrate with a night out!

        --Stephanie

        It's on automatic reminder and so I don't want a new person to show up of nobody will be there. I can't make it this week but I do think we need a good MNO. Who is interested in Pizza Joint on Friday?
        Sent from my iPhone
      • Teresajara
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2013
          If Morgan team wins there playoff games tonight and we'd They will have a game Friday. So I won't be there. They should win both.

          Sent from my iPad