Fwd: [AAHE] Fw: New Homeschool Community in Aiken!

  • Teresajara
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 503 KB

    Sent from my iPad

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: SANDY SPENCE <sandyspence@...>
    Date: April 2, 2013, 9:19:42 AM EDT
    To: AAHE@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: [AAHE] Fw: New Homeschool Community in Aiken!

    My name is Judy West, and God has really impressed upon me to start a Classical Conversations homeschool community in Aiken. While this may not interest any of you, my hope is that you would consider forwarding this flyer to anyone you know that is considering homeschooling their children or who may be just looking for a different avenue to take on this incredible journey. This is our 2nd year with CC and we love it. I am having a Parent information meeting on Sat. April 6th at 10am and Mon. April 15th at 6pm.  The location will be Books-A-Million on Whiskey Road.  Come learn about the classical model of education.  The attached flyer has the date, time and place along with my email for any RSVP's.

    Thank you so much!

    Blessings,

    Judy West
    teamwest4@...