Fwd: [homeschoolforyou] Important bowling update - TIME CHANGE!!!!!

  • Teresajara
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      :( kristie and Stephanie let me know.

      Sent from my iPad

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "inhisgrip72496" <jessieyoung@...>
      Date: February 21, 2013, 4:01:59 PM EST
      To: homeschoolforyou@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [homeschoolforyou] Important bowling update - TIME CHANGE!!!!!

      Good afternoon, everybody!

      Apparently, some wires got crossed at the bowling alley! All but a lane or two are booked by others for our time slot tomorrow. The only time they can fit a group as large as ours in is 12 - 2. Cost is the same and includes adults. So, our cost will be $2 game, including shoe rental. The price is good for all bowlers. We have 9 lanes reserved, which includes a spot for all my RSVPs. Otherwise, it's first come, first served.
      Where: Brunswick Lanes (Washington Rd, by RedWing rollerway)
      When: Friday, 2/22, from NOON - 2pm.

      Please RSVP to this email - even if you have already - so I know you're (still) coming or if I should open your spot for someone else. Thanks, and my apologies for any incovenience. Hope to see you there!

    • Jackee Simmons
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
        Teresa, I cannot make the earlier time slot.  I have to be present (since I am the coordinator) at the field trip tomorrow.  I can't get out early enough to do this. But I hope you will keep us apprised of future events so we can participate.  Have a great time bowling and I hope to join in next time :-)

        Jackee  Simmons
        509-554-8034
        803-593-5696
        rob_and_jackee_simmons@...