Introduction

  • tobfuller
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 20, 2009
      I'm new to the group and thought I'd briefly introduce myself. I'm Bethany Fuller. My husband, Brian, and I moved here from Ohio about a month ago. We have two daughters, Sydney (recently turned 5), and Lindsey (age 2). We've been thinking about moving somewhere warmer since before we were married, and we finally took the plunge this summer when a job opportunity with the company my husband works for (Bridgestone) came up. We are currently living in an apartment while we are househunting. When I'm not busy (which is not very often!), I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, and cooking. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

      Bethany
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 21, 2009
        We're glad you are here, Bethany!  I'm pretty new to the area, too, from Washington.  I didn't get to talk to you much at park day last week, but I hope we see a lot more of you and the girls.  I'm also a reader and scrapbooker, although the latter fell by the wayside when the boys got so busy.  Someday!

        Linda Johnson
        Sam (9) and Max (6)

        I'm new to the group and thought I'd briefly introduce myself. I'm Bethany Fuller. My husband, Brian, and I moved here from Ohio about a month ago. We have two daughters, Sydney (recently turned 5), and Lindsey (age 2). We've been thinking about moving somewhere warmer since before we were married, and we finally took the plunge this summer when a job opportunity with the company my husband works for (Bridgestone) came up. We are currently living in an apartment while we are househunting. When I'm not busy (which is not very often!), I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, and cooking. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

        Bethany

      • Allison LaBorde
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 21, 2009
          Welcome!!

[...]

        • Kristin
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 21, 2009
            Welcome Bethany!

            I am also a recent transplant to Aiken (seems like most of us are!). I have Lily (4) and Rowan (2). Hopefully we'll see you at the park this week, or in the near future!
            ~Kristin

            --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, "tobfuller" <tobfuller@...> wrote:

            > I'm new to the group and thought I'd briefly introduce myself. I'm Bethany Fuller. My husband, Brian, and I moved here from Ohio about a month ago. We have two daughters, Sydney (recently turned 5), and Lindsey (age 2). We've been thinking about moving somewhere warmer since before we were married, and we finally took the plunge this summer when a job opportunity with the company my husband works for (Bridgestone) came up. We are currently living in an apartment while we are househunting. When I'm not busy (which is not very often!), I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, and cooking. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
            >
            > Bethany

          • Kaneez Rizvi
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 22, 2009
              Welcome to Aiken.  I haven't been to the park this year, but we will start soon, so maybe we will see you there.  I homeschool my nine year old daughter, Zahra.  See you soon.

              I'm new to the group and thought I'd briefly introduce myself. I'm Bethany Fuller. My husband, Brian, and I moved here from Ohio about a month ago. We have two daughters, Sydney (recently turned 5), and Lindsey (age 2). We've been thinking about moving somewhere warmer since before we were married, and we finally took the plunge this summer when a job opportunity with the company my husband works for (Bridgestone) came up. We are currently living in an apartment while we are househunting. When I'm not busy (which is not very often!), I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, and cooking. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

              Bethany

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • my3boyz1124
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 24, 2009
                Welcome Bethany!

                We are relativly new to Aiken as well, we moved here in January. I have 3 boys, Jorden 13, Nicholas 7 and Jake 4.
                Look forward to getting to know you !

                Nicole

                --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, "tobfuller" <tobfuller@...> wrote:

                > I'm new to the group and thought I'd briefly introduce myself. I'm Bethany Fuller. My husband, Brian, and I moved here from Ohio about a month ago. We have two daughters, Sydney (recently turned 5), and Lindsey (age 2). We've been thinking about moving somewhere warmer since before we were married, and we finally took the plunge this summer when a job opportunity with the company my husband works for (Bridgestone) came up. We are currently living in an apartment while we are househunting. When I'm not busy (which is not very often!), I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, and cooking. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
                >
                > Bethany

              • joyfulltraditions
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 6, 2013
                  Hey,

                  We just moved to SC a couple weeks ago. Our address is in Graniteville, but we're just off of Exit 5 a few miles. My name is Cara. I homeschool my daughters (Emma 9 and Madison 7) while my toddler Zane makes messes. We are eager and excited to make new homeschool friends. If there are any girls or boys in the 6-10 age range who need a play date, shoot me an email!

                  Cara Moody
                • Teresa
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 6, 2013
                    Come to Odell Weeks park in Aiken on Thursdays :) us moms sit around the benches and in chairs. The kids have fun. You will meet some wonderful moms and great friends for your kids. Summer were starting at 10. After school starts or around Labor Day we come later :)

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Aug 6, 2013, at 10:51 AM, "joyfulltraditions" <themoodyfamily@...> wrote:

                    Hey,

                    We just moved to SC a couple weeks ago. Our address is in Graniteville, but we're just off of Exit 5 a few miles. My name is Cara. I homeschool my daughters (Emma 9 and Madison 7) while my toddler Zane makes messes. We are eager and excited to make new homeschool friends. If there are any girls or boys in the 6-10 age range who need a play date, shoot me an email!

                    Cara Moody

                  • kiloyd
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 6, 2013
                      Welcome to SC!  I will be hsing my 6 yr old daughter. Also have a 6 month old boy, 12 yr old boy and 8 yr old daughter.  The older two are in public school now.

                      Look forward to meeting you. :)

                      Katherine

                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 6, 2013
                        Hi Cara!

                        My name is Paula and I have five children: an 8,6,4,2,and 9 months. My six-year-old is the only girl. This year, she will be joining her older brother for her first year (his third) of homeschool after having gone to a private preschool and kindergarten. Having girls her age in the H.S. community is going to be a tremendous help to her. I would love to set up a playdate and hope to see you at the park Thursday morning.

                        Welcome to SC....where did you move from?

                        Paula
                      • Cara
                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 6, 2013
                          Thanks for the welcome everybody! Paula, we are going to try to get out to the park for sure.

                          We're a military family so we've been a lot of places in the past. My 18 month old has lived in 4 states already! Our most recent move was actually just across town from a rental house in Harlem, GA to our first home in Graniteville, SC. Our hope is to stop moving for once and settle in here for good!

                          Hope to see y'all Thursday!

                          Sent from my iPhone