New Beginnings Party for Krystal and Bethany today!

  • Jackee Simmons
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hello All:

      Just a quick reminder that today is the "New Beginnings" party for Krystal and Bethany.  We are bringing something edible to share, picnic blankets, and anything you would like to send along with them such as a special picture or card.  Krystal and Bethany, along with Sidney, Lyndsey, Gabby, Christopher, Andrew, Sam, and William need a special send off as they go to other communities to bless them with the qualities they have brought to ours.

      Hope to see you all there!

      Sincerely,

      Jackee Simmons
    • Robin Guy
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
        I'm so sorry that we couldn't come today, Krystal & Bethany. Matthew had a really rough night with the diabetes & we both ended up sleeping until noon....

        Robin

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2012
          Robin I totally understand.  We will be here next week for our last hurrah.  Ihope to see you!!

          Krystal

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2012
            Robin so sorry you had a rough night.  Are you back on track?

            Gabby has suggested parent/child dodge ball.  Thanks to Krystal, I now know that we need to bring our ownballs so we don't get pelted with tennis balls and basketballs!  So if you ar in, remember to bring some soft balls for dodge ball :-)