thursday party for Krystal and bethany

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2012
      On thursday at the park we are having a "New Beginnings party" to wish Bethany and Krystal a great new life in Michigan and Tennessee . We are going to  miss these girls and there families. Bring something to share with everyone. A blanket to relax on would be good!
    • robinguy91
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2012
        Thanks for sending the invitation out! We plan to be there.