The most recent update on Sarah

  • Paula
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
      Thank you SOOO much for all of you who have offered help, food, love and support for the Howdyshells in the past few days. Sarah has been so touched by all that you have offered. Brett had his first, and very long, surgery today and is now recovering. The next surgery is scheduled for Wednesday.

      The kids are in good hands with their grandparents right now and Sarah feels that a calm week, sans extra activities and places to be, is the best plan for this week. She will, however, keep me informed about future needs with the kids' schedules. I will keep you posted.

      I have set up an account on takethemameal.com to provide meals for the family. You will search for Sarah Howdyshell and use the password hsina. Then, you can sign up for whatever day(s) you'd like. Please do so if you are able.

      Jackee is bringing a basket of snacks over to the hospital tomorrow evening, so that Sarah has some things to keep her energy up while she is with Brett. I will be at the park on Thursday and will collect any snacks, drinks, fresh fruit/veggies, food gift cards, etc to include in a basket headed her way soon.

      If you have any questions, feel free to email/FB me.

      Thanks!
      Paula
    • Jackee Simmons