Martial Arts Classes

  • cynthia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2012
      If you know anyone that would like to try Martial Arts class at Premier where the bullyproof class was, I have some Pass for people. They are $5.00 and it will give them a 2 private lessons, a Uniform and 1 month of lessons. All the money for these passes will go to charity. They can use them at any Premier location but I think they are the only one in this area. If you want to pass this along to anyone that may be interested, please do. I have 20 passes right now but if you know of more, i can get more passes. I just thought it would be a great way to try the classes and it is a great deal. The uniform it self can run 50.00 so they are getting a great deal and inexpensive way to try the classes out. If you need days and times for the classes, let me know and I can get those for.
      They have classes for ages 3 and up.

      Cynthia