Fw: Hello from SCGSAH!

  • Chris McKeel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: Erin Huiett <ErinHuiett@...>
    To: holytrinityHSG@...; ourmunaco@...; PursleyE@...; tat191@...; schoolinginc@...; cyndikarlma@...; emilykohlbacher@...; whoyle@...; cassybill@...; hatcherx4@...; fourmckeels@...; isaiah5916@...
    Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 4:49 PM
    Subject: Hello from SCGSAH!

    Good evening!

    I am sending this email to all home school organizations to let you all know about some wonderful summer and high school programs that The South Carolina Governor's School for the Arts and Humanities has to offer.

    For your convenience, I have attached a 2013-2014 Programs Flier to peruse, a 2012 Achievement Highlight bulletin, and an invitation to our upcoming Open Doors event. Open Doors is a great opportunity for prospective students, families, and educators to visit campus, tour our facilities, meet faculty and see everything that SCGSAH has to offer.

    Please contact me if you would like me to speak with any of your interested students. I travel throughout the Midlands area, and will certainly be able to find a time to meet with you. Thank you so much for your time and your support! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

    Best,
    Erin Huiett

    Erin Huiett
    Midlands Area Representative
    South Carolina Governor's School for the Arts & Humanities
    ErinHuiett@...
    803-404-8861 (c)
    864-546-1698 (w)