Fwd: USC Aiken information

  • Chris McKeel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2012

    Sent from my iPhone

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Marcia Vernberg <MarciaV@...>
    Date: August 27, 2012 1:16:02 PM EDT
    To: "'fourmckeels@...'" <fourmckeels@...>
    Subject: USC Aiken information

    August 27, 2012

    Dear Mrs. McKeel:

    The University of South Carolina Aiken is interested in reaching out to homeschool organizations across South Carolina.  We are available to speak to any group meeting about the many exciting educational opportunities that are available at our university. We would also be glad to arrange tours for any interested groups of 9th through 12th graders.

    We have information about regular admissions and our concurrent enrollment program that allows high school juniors and seniors from the Aiken area to take college courses on our campus while still in high school.

    I have attached a PDF file of a letter from our Director of Admissions to guidance counselors highlighting 2012-2013 information.

    Please contact me if you would like any printed materials or if you are interested in learning more about USC Aiken.

    Marcia Vernberg

    Concurrent Enrollment Coordinator

    University of South Carolina Aiken

    471 University Parkway

    Aiken, SC    29801

    803-641-3670 (office)

    803-641-3727 (fax)

    marciav@...

  • Jackee Simmons
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2012
      Hi Chris:

      Thank you for this.  I sent it to the SCCA counseling department as they are posting college tours this year.  We hardly see you anymore.  How are you?

      Jackee