FW: The First Tee of Aiken Updates & Reminders

  • Kim Tuemler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2012

    From: elizabeth@...
    To: bffpangea@...
    Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 12:03:54 -0700
    Subject: The First Tee of Aiken Updates & Reminders

    The First Tee® of Aiken
    901 Houndslake Drive
    Aiken, South Carolina 29803
    (803) 226-0053
    www.thefirstteeaiken.org

    Updates & Reminders

    Summer Session Classes Last Day of Class is tomorrow, 8/4/12
        - You will receive your membership card at your class
        - An email will be sent next week with certification levels

    Fall Class Session Schedule and Fall Golf Skills Clinic Schedule
         - Attached and posted on our website
         - Registration opens August 14, 2012 10:01am on our website

    Plan to attend The First Tee of Aiken Open House, Demo Day & Back to School Golf Skills Challenge
        - See attached information about this fun day coming up! Plan to come out and compete in the skills challenge, check out the equipment and get you (or your child a mini-lesson with a golf pro).
        - Please share the attached information with your friends and family!

    Want to get involved as a parent/grandparent/guardian? We need your help!
    - We need your help to impact more youth and enhance the programs we currently have in all areas.
    -  Please reply if you are interested in getting more involved!
    - Volunteer Orientation & Training will be held 8/21/12 at 10:00am or 5:30pm - Information attached

    Save These Dates for The First Tee of Aiken Upcoming Events:

    • The First Tee of Aiken Open House with Demo Day and Jr Council Back to School Skills Challenge, August 25: Information attached
    • Coach Doug Wilhelm Memorial Golf Tournament, September 14: Information to come
    • Bridles & Birdies, September 14: Information to come
    • E-Z Go Golf Classic, October 8: Information to come

  • Kim Tuemler
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2012
    The first Tee is offering a Home school course on Fridays this Fall.  Please see the attached schedule.

    The First Tee® of Aiken
    901 Houndslake Drive
    Aiken, South Carolina 29803
    (803) 226-0053