Tax Free Weekend-Shop for Homeschool Books

  • LoveTeach4kids@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      Friday, August 3 - Sunday, August 6
      Shop at TCCC and save money on all books in stock. Books are already priced below retail. If you purchase anything this weekend you will not have to pay SC sales tax!
      Email or call me today to schedule an appointment.
      I look forward to meeting you soon.
      *Tax Free Weekend Sale applies to online purchases also. If you submit an order through our website, please wait until you receive an adjusted total before sending payment.*
      Happy HomeSchooling!

      Stephanie Poole
      The Christian Curriculum Connection

      4081 Wagener Road
      Aiken, SC 29805
      803-643-5621

      www.homeschoolbooksforless.com

      So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up. Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone--especially to those in the family of faith. Galatians 6:9,10