FW: songweaversfinal

  • Linda Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012

    I wasn’t sure if anyone was interested in this. It’s a music theory course for 6-11 year olds. It looks awesome and I know the people who are running it --- they are incredibly talented. They’re mother and daughter and both majored in music and have plenty of background. One of them has a background in music theater but both are awesome! J

    We will not be participating b/c I only have one child in this age range and he would rather stick with TaeKwonDo. My daughter will probably do it once she’s 6. She would absolutely LOVE something like this. It doesn’t start until August but they are getting a list together now. I thought I’d share in case someone was interested.