Re: [HSinA] Southside pediatrics?

  • kiloyd@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 43 , May 8, 2012
      Thank you so much Robin. Your information is helpful!

      I was wondering how he was with the children if he can be a bit abrasive with the parents. It's just that I am a mother of 3, I know what I'm doing (most of the time :).  At Amanda's 3 yr well visit the doctor gave me a lecture about studies and TV and she shouldn't watch more than 30 min a day. At the time I sat there thinking "I am NOT coming back to this doctor". Later I realized I should have said that most of it was between 7 and 9 am and we read a LOT.

      And yes, being on the southside is easier then going over to the hospital area. I will check them out.

      Kara has had a pimple like bump on her forehead for a long time and it's time to get it looked at. It's not a wart, it's not a mole, I don't know what it is.  And we've lived here for 7 months, it's time to find a doctor
      for when someone is sick.

      Thanks again. I'll let you know what I think.
      Katherine

      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 31, 2012
        Can you still call me?  593-5696?  Sorry I put my number in wrong - I never use it :-)