RE: [HSinA] Southside pediatrics?

  • Linda Smith
    Message 1 of 43 , May 8, 2012

      I LOVE Southside Peds. We use Dr. Collins and he’s one who rubs people the wrong way but I love his blunt attitude. I know exactly where he stands and how he feels about things. He supports my delayed vax schedule and agrees that I don’t need to test and medicate my ADD son. He believes he’s ADD or ADHD since my hubby, my sis, my mom and I all are and he’s showing symptoms. He says that since I don’t want to medicate then there is no reason to put him through the testing so he gives me ideas of things I can do to help. I think he’s awesome!! A lot of people do not like his bluntness but that’s why I like him.

      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 31, 2012
        Can you still call me?  593-5696?  Sorry I put my number in wrong - I never use it :-)