Fw: [homeschoolforyou] Homeschool Skating, 5/11/2012, 1:00 pm

    Message 1 of 43 , May 8, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: "homeschoolforyou@yahoogroups.com" <homeschoolforyou@yahoogroups.com>
      To: homeschoolforyou@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, May 7, 2012 12:56:04 PM
      Subject: [homeschoolforyou] Homeschool Skating, 5/11/2012, 1:00 pm

      Reminder from: homeschoolforyou Yahoo! Group

      Title: Homeschool Skating

      Date: Friday May 11, 2012
      Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Friday until Friday May 25, 2012.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Skateland of Augusta
      Street: 2451 Windsor Spring Rd.
      City State Zip: Augusta, GA 30906
      Phone: 706-796-4048

    • Jackee Simmons
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 31 6:00 AM
        Can you still call me?  593-5696?  Sorry I put my number in wrong - I never use it :-)