Saturday May 5-Special Needs Fair AND Grand Opening of Water Park

  • LoveTeach4kids@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Hi,

      Thought this information may be helpful to someone.
      A Special Needs (Child) Fair will be held on Saturday. May 5th at the NEW Family Y from 10-4.
      I do not have a contact person for this event, but am told that there will be workshops and lots of tables with information. Special needs services include down syndrome, autism, ADHD, and many others.
      ALSO Saturday is the Aiken Pool & Water Park Grand Opening at the Family Y - May 5

      Come join the Aiken Family Y on Saturday, May 5 from 10am - 4pm for a day of entertainment and free food.
      For more information, contact the Aiken front desk at 803-349-8081.

      Happy HomeSchooling!

      Stephanie Poole
      The Christian Curriculum Connection

      4081 Wagener Road
      Aiken, SC 29805

      Visit us online at www.homeschoolbooksforless.com

      Many books inform, but only one book transforms-The Bible!