For Sale- EVAN-MOOR Books

  • LoveTeach4kids@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2012
       The prices below include shipping. If interested in more than one, please let me know. I combine shipping costs-so the price will be lower:)

      Keep Scrolling Down-Prices vary.

      *If interested in visiting the store, the price(s) will be lower because there is no shipping costs.
      If you prefer to meet me in Aiken for a purchase, I can do that too. I am in town several times a week.

      Please email me off the loop- directly if interested. loveteach4kids@...

      EVAN-MOOR
      Unit about Tropical Rainforests. grades 3-6 no writing, answer key included. $4.75ppd

      Grammar & Punctuation Grade 4 new $19.99. answer key included no writing. $6ppd

      Christopher Columbus Grades PreK-1. like new. includes poster $5ppd

      Outer Space Grades 3-6 no writing. $3ppd

      Daily Math Practice grades 6+ missing one page. answer key included no writing $4.75ppd

      United States History Highlights grades 4-6. for putting together a timeline. crease on back cover $3ppd

      Mexico-Literature based unit study. grades 1-3 no writing minor wear. $4.75ppd

      Unit about Endangered Species Grades 3-6 no writing $4.75ppd

      Nature's Disasters Grades 4-6 no writing answer key included min wear. $4.75ppd

      Backyard Biology grades 3-6 poster included. sticker hard to remove on front cover. $3.50ppd

      Antarctica grades 3-6+ no writing includes answer key and poster. $6.75ppd