Processing Chickens-Opprotunity

  • LoveTeach4kids@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2012
      If anyone is interested in learning how to process chickens, please contact Sam Stevens (homeschool dad and owner of Samaria Farms).
      He will be processing chickens at the end of April. If any families are interested in learning how to scald, pluck by machine, and gut a chicken he would love to teach them for the help.

      PLEASE forward this to anyone you know that may be interested.

      Contact information below......

      Palmetto Nursery & Florist
      770 E. Pine Log Rd.
      Aiken, SC 29803
      803-648-1322
      800-569-5779
      palmetto_nursery@...
      Sam Stevens
    • Mary Duxbury
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2012
        If anyone would like to know how to do it the old fashioned way. I'll be hand processing about the same time, sans all machines. eMail me at geareduplyn@msn .com if you are interested.

        To: AAHE@yahoogroups.com; ECCH@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2012
          Just so everyone knows - It won't be me processing chickens, that was my mom and her husband replying. They do it the old fashioned way, but it's a little too hard for me to do. Jackee helps them a lot. So... if any one is interested, let us know.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 19, 2012
            I'm still interested :-)  Jackee