Re: [HSinA] Ecology Field Trip

  • Allison LaBorde
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 13, 2009
      count us in too...
      Elizabeth and Victoria

      From: Christine McKeel <fourmckeels@...>
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 6:17:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [HSinA] Ecology Field Trip

      Thanks Kristin!  I have added it to the calendar.  Please add David and Alex to your list.

      Chris

      On Aug 11, 2009, at 3:53 PM, khenningsen3 wrote:

      Hey Everyone-

      I have officially scheduled the "Ecologist for a Day" Field Trip at the SREL (Savannah River Ecology Lab)! The program looks like a lot of fun. Students will see a presentation, go out and check traps (for live animals), watch a video during lunch, and get up close and personal with lots of cool animals.

      Here's the details:
      When: Friday, September 18th: 9:30--1:30
      Where: SREL Conference Center (not on site, about 20 min from downtown)
      Who: All ages are welcome! There is a cap of 25ish or so people, so please email me your names (and number in your party) if interested.
      Here's the link: http://www.srel. edu/outreach/ ecoday.html

      For those of us with little ones keep in mind that the trail is not stroller friendly. It is certainly accessible to those little feet though! I will be sending more information along as I get it from the outreach coordinator.

      Let me know if you're interested, this looks like SO much fun!

      Thanks,
      Kristin

    • kzrizvi
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009
        If there is still room, please put my daughter, Zahra Rizvi, down for the field trip. Thanks for scheduling it!
        Kaneez