Fw: Young People's Concert-Juilliard in Aiken

  • Jackee Simmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 455 KB
    To those that have reservations for Kidzbop, there is a study guide this year.  There is also a page called the "Wrap Up Sheet" that the outreach director would like completed and returned to her after the concert.  If this poses a problem for you, I can scan and email it for you.

    Looking forward to Kidzbop next week!

    Sincerely,

    Jackee

    Hi Jackee,

    We are so pleased that your students are participating in the Kidz Bop and the Young People's Concert.

    Attached  is a Study Guide for the Young People's Concert, which is scheduled for Tuesday, March 13, beginning at 10:30 a.m.   We would like to have an assessment of what your students gained from this experience, so if you could discuss the "Glossary of Terms" with your students before the concert so they will have an idea of what they will experience during the program, we would greatly appreciate it.  Once your students have had an opportunity to discuss the performance after the concert, please encourage the children to complete the short "Wrap Up Sheet" that is included in the Study Guide.  Parents can email me the completed questionnaires or send them to you whichever is easier.

    Thanks for your help and if you have any questions, please let me know.

    Regards,

    Carolyn Marcucilli Outreach DirectorJuilliard in Aiken (803) 644-7989 marcucillic@...