Re: [HSinA] Re: HIitchcock Woods

  • kiloyd@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 6, 2012
      okay, let me know.

      Now, where is an entrance and parking?

      From: Aly <chimichurriandt@...>
      To: "HSinA@yahoogroups.com" <HSinA@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "HSinA@yahoogroups.com" <HSinA@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 1:51 PM
      Subject: Re: [HSinA] Re: HIitchcock Woods

      We might.  If we aren't going to Columbia we will go.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 6, 2012, at 1:17 PM, kiloyd@... wrote:

      Ooh, I had a hurt back last month. Feel better soon.

      I realized that my son has early release Wed. So I'd have to go earlier or after 1:00. How about Friday at 12:30? If you are feeling better.

      Does anyone else want to meet Friday?

      Katherine

      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 6, 2012
        South Boundary s probably the best. Google 444 South Boundary. That's the Foundation office; it sits right at the entrance and they have a big parking lot.  That's also the entrance to "Devil's Backbone" and "Sand River" - I think I saw both of those places mentioned as geocache sites.

        We will try to make it, but I won't know until Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. My back was feeling a little better, so I got up and cleaned the kitchen. WRONG MOVE!  Looking forward to hubby coming home so I can take pain meds and lay down.

        Message 3 of 30 , Mar 8, 2012
          There is a 50% chance of rain tomorrow. I will wait and see what the weather is doing in the morning.

          Let's  meet at 12:30 if it's not raining. Shall we decide by 11:00?

          Allison, where is the entrance you told me about?

          Katherine
        • Sarah Howdyshell
          Message 4 of 30 , Mar 22, 2012
            we are going to be going to the new mcd's around 12:15-12:30 ish. Anyone else going?
            -sarah
          • kiloyd@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 30 , Mar 22, 2012
              We're going to chance it and go to the park.

              Katherine

              Message 6 of 30 , Mar 22, 2012
                brave!!!!!