Re: [HSinA] Ecology Field Trip

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2009
      The boys (Sam and Max) and I will be there for sure!  Thanks, Kristen!

      P.S. Do you happen to know to whom I write about the Touch an Animal day?  It was wonderful, and the staff showing the animals were so kind and informative!

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 13, 2009
        count us in too...
        Elizabeth and Victoria

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 20, 2009
          If there is still room, please put my daughter, Zahra Rizvi, down for the field trip. Thanks for scheduling it!
          Kaneez