FW: The First Tee of Aiken Updates & Reminders

  • Kim Tuemler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2012
    First Tee is offering a home school class on Fridays starting next week.

    Our family loves the First Tee and the wonderful coaching staff.  Here is a link to check it out.

    I am happy to answer any questions that you may have about the program!

    Kim Tuemler  (Nic & Rhett's mom)
    295-2576

    From: elizabeth@...
    To: bffpangea@...
    Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:32:59 -0800
    Subject: The First Tee of Aiken Updates & Reminders

    The First Tee® of Aiken
    901 Houndslake Drive
    Aiken, South Carolina 29803
    (803) 226-0053
    www.thefirstteeaiken.org

    Updates & Reminders

    Winter Classes Start Next Week
      - Winter Session 2012 Registration is still Open until classes are full!
      - Register or get more information at visit www.thefirstteeaiken.org
       - Winter Session 2012 Schedule Attached

    Already registered and/or renewed your membership and need to pickup your membership card?
      - Membership cards can be picked up anytime in the classroom, in the rolodex on the table by office door.

    Other member opportunities:
      - Practice on the range with a Coach on Tuesdays & Wednesdays 4:00-5:30pm, January 31 - March 7 - Sign up in the classroom, by email or call.
      - Play the Course with a Coach on Thursdays 4:00-5:30pm, February 2 - March 9 - Sign up in the classroom, by email or call.
      - Early Release School Day Clinic 2/1/12 2:30-5:00pm for PLAYer & Up. Cost: $5.00 - Sign up in the office, by email or call by 1/31/12
      - Jr. Invitational at Sage Valley Practice for members age 13 & Up:
            - Friday: 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24, 3/2, 3/9   4:15 - 5:15pm
            - Saturday: 2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 2/25, 3/3, 3/10   1:00 - 2:00pm
            - Sign up in the classroom, by email or phone

    Did your member make A or AB Honor Roll? Submit A/B Honor Roll for Fall 2011 Semester by 2/10/12
      - Your child will receive recognition from The First Tee Home Office and be posted on our AB Honor Roll Wall coming into the classroom

    National Guardsman, Reservists and Active Duty Military Program Extended until end of this year!
      - If your child's parent(s) are in the National Guard, Reservists or Active Duty Military, let us know and we'll provide the voucher to be completed for Free Classes and Membership.

    *To opt out of emails, please reply opt out from your email and include your First and Last Name.

  • christie
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2012
      I am very interested in the homeschool class but I could not find the info on the site. I was able to download the winter classes. If you could send me the link or the info I would love to look at it.
      Thanks
      Christie