another question also

  • Sarah Howdyshell
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 9, 2012
      Hi again. I also had yet another question. Are there any homeschooling stores in SC or GA? I found a school supply store in Augusta off of Washington, but it didn't have any curriculums or anything. Just wanted to know! Thanks!
      -Sarah
    • 6gatorguys
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 10, 2012

        There's someone who runs a secondhand store online out of Aiken. I think if you google Aiken, homeschool, books, she might pop up.  Another source is the SCAIHS (SC Assoc. if Indep Home Schools) bookstore in Columbia. Other, more experienced parents can give you more choices. Good luck!
        Robin

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 10, 2012

          SCAIHS Homeschool Bookstore

          The Home School Bookstore phone number is 803-227-BOOK (227-2665).  The bookstore is open Monday – Friday, 9:30 AM - 5PM.  No sales tax is charged.

          The Christian Curriculum Connection

          is a local homeschool consignment store with a wide variety of books and resources. The store is located 6 miles east of Aiken on HWY 302, and is open by appointment. Be sure to visit the on-line store  -

          www.homeschoolbooksforless.com. Contact Stephanie Poole at 643-5621 or loveteach4kids@...

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 10, 2012
            Home run Teresa!  thanks for filling in my vague info

            Robin

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 10, 2012
              Glad i could find it and the computer actually did what I wanted it too:)

              Home run Teresa!  thanks for filling in my vague info

              Robin

              Hi again. I also had yet another question. Are there any homeschooling stores in SC or GA? I found a school supply store in Augusta off of Washington, but it didn't have any curriculums or anything. Just wanted to know! Thanks!
              -Sarah

            • Allison LaBorde
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 10, 2012
                There is a book store in West Columbia on Knox Abbot Dr.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 10, 2012
                  SCAIHS is on Knox Abbot. Is there another?

                  There is a book store in West Columbia on Knox Abbot Dr.

                  Glad i could find it and the computer actually did what I wanted it too:)

                  Home run Teresa!  thanks for filling in my vague info

                  Robin

                  Hi again. I also had yet another question. Are there any homeschooling stores in SC or GA? I found a school supply store in Augusta off of Washington, but it didn't have any curriculums or anything. Just wanted to know! Thanks!
                  -Sarah

                • Jackee Simmons
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 10, 2012