Re: [HSinA] Mom's Night Out

  • Stephanie Dunatov
    Message 1 of 52 , Jan 8, 2012
      Jackee--

      Colin is looking to get some babysitting experience (and earn a little extra spending money, of course).... How do you feel about Colin watching Sage and Zach while you are out with the girls?

      Stephanie

      Message 52 of 52 , Jan 27, 2012
        It is a great bunch - keep the group going, ladies... FB page is 'Homeschooling in Aiken'.

        A random though: The sun is shining & I'm doing my own schoolwork right alongside my son in my sunroom. Life is very 'sunny' at this moment :)

        Robin