Re: [HSinA] Mom's Night Out, 12/9/2011, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
      It is the Pizza Joint downtown Aiken, near the Washington Building.
      playgroup is around noon. Bring a chair to sit on. :)

      Date: Friday December 9, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Friday.
      Location: Pizza Joint

    • Chris McKeel
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2011
        Who is else planning to go? I can't. We will be in Myrtle Beach at the  National Junior Olympics Cross Country Meet (sorry to brag so blatantly, but I am very proud of my husband (the coach) and my boys! :D big grin

        Chris

        It is the Pizza Joint downtown Aiken, near the Washington Building.
        playgroup is around noon. Bring a chair to sit on. :)

        Hi everyone. I wanted to go to the mom's night out. What pizza hut is it at? Thanks!!
        -Sarah
        PS Also when is the park play time at?

        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Friday.
        Location: Pizza Joint

      • Sarah Howdyshell
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 7, 2011
          awesome! Thanks! Where do you guy's sit at? Or should I just look for a bunch of single ladies?

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 8, 2011
            Sarah,

            I'm not sure that anyone will show up tomorrow night. Robin said she was going to try to, but I haven't gotten anyone else saying they will. There are lots of Christmas parties this weekend.

            If you go to the park or McDonalds today, be sure to ask if anyone is planning to go.

            Maybe we can plan something midweek next week.

            Chris