Re: Park Thursdays

  • sandyspence@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
      I think the place you are talking about is Noble Breads and Grocer. You can find their details on Facebook. It says "A Weston A Price specialized natural market and bakery featuring local pasture raised meats, farm eggs, RAW milk, fermented breads and baked goods, cod liver oil, supplements, and skin and mouth care products. Educational classes and food demonstrations weekly. Small restaurant for dining in or out. Supporting health and happiness."

      Rebecca Winans, the owner, is also a homeschooler and they are enrolled in SCVCS like us.

      Sandy Spence

    • jenstudent@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2011
        Yes Sandy that's the place and nice to know they are a homeschool family!

        Also just an update- I did my grocery shopping for the week at Earth Fare and it was a great trip- expensive- but I was amazed at all the organic items. Every fruit, veggie and dairy item we purchased was organic and so far tasty!

        I thought Publix had a decent selection of organic items but this place was unbelievable!!

        Jennifer