RE: [HSinA] Re: Park Thursdays

  • Mary Duxbury
    Message 1 of 58 , Sep 30, 2011
      My son Tyler and I will have to meet you another time - I work tomorrow! I have a weird job at Target. I don't have a set schedule, I work til I'm done. Enjoy the eggs. My mom will be looking for you.

      Mary

      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      From: kiloyd@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:32:06 -0700
      Subject: Re: [HSinA] Re: Park Thursdays

      Thank you Mary!  I"m at the library now checking email. I cannot wait til our new computer gets here!  Should be late next week.

      Yes, I am coming. I need eggs!  I think the market opens at 7:30.  I'll aim for 8:30.

      What are you doing tomorrow afternoon? I'm free. My husband took the kids with him to his parent's for the weekend. my home number is 648-4898

      Katherine

      From: kiloyd@...
      Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:43:20 -0700

      Thank you Mary!  I should be able to get to the market Sat. I will have my husband's truck, I'm not used to driving it. Should I park in one of those angled spots in the middle of downtown?

      I don't like buying store eggs since I had a great farm stand in NH and have bought local eggs for 2 years. And local beef too.

      I haven't yet found certified humanely raised meat at the grocery stores. Havent' been to Food Lion yet though.

      Katherine

      From: kiloyd@...
      Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:08:55 -0700

      Mrs. Mastromonico is his teacher.

        I need to find the Farmer's market. I know it's downtown somewhere, I think my husand cantell me where it is.  I want to find where to buy local eggs and meat.  Goat milk or cheese would be great too but not necessary. Just before we moved I finally went to a farm and bought goat cheese and milk, two of my kids loved the goat milk.

      Katherine

      Ps I'll also need a family doctor and eye doctor too . Any recommendations?

      Message 58 of 58 , Sep 30, 2011

        To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com

        To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com

        To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com