Re: [HSinA] Re: Fall Planning Field Trips

  • Allison LaBorde
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 2, 2009
      I am really really really going to need the Thursday park days this fall, so I vote for Fridays for field trips, because my husband is off every other Friday and it won't interfere with soccer, gymnastics, or dance for us.

      From: khenningsen3 <kristin.henningsen@ gmail.com>
      Subject: [HSinA] Re: Fall Planning Field Trips
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 6:17 PM

      Ha! Thanks for volunteering me Allison!

      I would actually love that! I'm sure my hubby would be into it as well. He's also really good at catching the local wildlife, so it should prove to be an interesting field trip. Let me look at the calendar and figure out some good times. Maybe we should get some kind of sign-up sheet or list going???
      ~Kristin

    • jandktuemler@atlanticbb.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 2, 2009
        I am ready for park Thursdays, when will we start back? I
        work in the mornings in the summer and have been unable to
        make any of the park days. I look forward to seeing
        everyone soon! Kim

        On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:24:30 -0700 (PDT)

      • cncbotts@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 2, 2009
          I second Fridays, as that is payday, and I usually have more money on payday, than I do the day before. :oP
          Cathie

          From: Allison LaBorde
          Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:24:30 -0700 (PDT)
          To: <HSinA@yahoogroups.com>

          I am really really really going to need the Thursday park days this fall, so I vote for Fridays for field trips, because my husband is off every other Friday and it won't interfere with soccer, gymnastics, or dance for us.

          I would actually love that! I'm sure my hubby would be into it as well. He's also really good at catching the local wildlife, so it should prove to be an interesting field trip. Let me look at the calendar and figure out some good times. Maybe we should get some kind of sign-up sheet or list going???
          ~Kristin

          --- In HSinA@yahoogroups. com, Allison LaBorde <chimichurriandt@ ...> wrote:

          > Another thought is that Kristin has a masters in botany and her husband is getting his PhD in biology, and they like to hike.  I hope that she doesn't mind me mentioning it, but she or maybe even both of them could guide us through the forest one day too.
          >

          > ____________ _________ _________ __

        • Chris McKeel
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 3, 2009
            We will be starting our schoolyear on Aug. 11th so we will be ready to start meeting in the afternoons.  My only issue is the heat.  If it is still really hot-and it will be, I don't think we will want to go.

            Fieldtrips on Fridays are best for us.  We have four days of bookwork and Fridays are for fun!

            Chris

            href="mailto:HSinA%40yahoogroups.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:HSinA%40yahoogroups.com">HSinA@yahoogroups. com

            wrote:

            >>> Another thought is that Kristin has a masters in botany
            >>>and her husband is getting his PhD in biology, and they
            >>>like to hike.  I hope that she doesn't mind me mentioning
            >>>it, but she or maybe even both of them could guide us
            >>>through the forest one day too.

          • Allison LaBorde
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 5, 2009
              I will be there Thursday just after 12.  I have missed the park lots this summer and am hoping somebody will still be there.  I am up for switching some time soon too.  It is a shame that this is one of the hottest weeks in a long time.

              href="mailto:HSinA%40yahoogroups.com" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:HSinA%40yahoogroups.com">HSinA@yahoogroups. com