Re: [HSinA] Re: Fw: [homeschoolforyou] Homeschool Skating, 9/9/2011, 1:00 pm

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 7, 2011
      I'm pretty sure we will have 10. Remember other homeschool groups are also invited.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 7, 2011
        I will be signing Will up (he's in 4th).

        Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

        Re: [HSinA] Re: Fw: [homeschoolforyou] Homeschool Skating, 9/9/2011, 1:00 pm

        Thanks for asking. I was just thinking of this today. Since some may not be at the park tomorrow -lets plan on getting the forms to me next week. Go to the RPSEC and click on the top where it says student programs. On the lower left there will be  NEW program Homeschool mondays. Click on that and you will find the form you need to fill out and get back to me.

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 7, 2011