Anyone use tschsaa?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2011
      This is our second year using tschsaa-The South Carolina Homeschool Accountability Association. We registered over two weeks ago and I have not yet gotten out letter and card that makes us legal. I need these to order some software with an education discount. I have tried to contact them--twice by phone…voicemail full… and twice by email…no response.

      Has anyone else been having trouble? They said a week to 10 days for the cards to arrive it has been 18 days.

      Should I wait or register with PIE. This is our last day to register with pie before the late fee.

      Thanks for your input.

      Chris
    • Mary Duxbury
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2011
        I use AAHA and the deadline is Aug. 31st. $25.00 fee.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2011
          Thanks.  I will be asking for details if I don't get anything within the next ten days.  See you Friday.

          Chris