I love the first day of school...

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2011
        ...when the boys think all the new books are SO COOL and can't wait to do them.

      I give them until noon, when they realize that they actually have to work in these books day in and day out, and that there won't be as much Lego/Minecraft/lizard-catching time.

      Hope everyone else has a good start, whenever that is.
    • Stephanie Dunatov
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2011
        LOL!

        Wouldn't it be great to figure out how to incorporate Lego/Minecraft/lizard-catching into the lesson?  Let's see...that would be Geometry/Problem-Solving/Biology....right?

      • cncbotts@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2011
          Among a great many other things.
          Cathie

          Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

          Re: [HSinA] I love the first day of school...

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 15, 2011
            How about legos, Tv, and computer games?
            That would be architecture, geometry, electronics, and brain boosters???