Fw: [AAHE] Writing Class informational meeting, August 4

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: "cgeorge1012@..." <cgeorge1012@...>
      To: AAHE@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, July 30, 2011 7:29:27 PM
      Subject: [AAHE] Writing Class informational meeting, August 4

      I thank all those who've expressed an interest in my writing classes for the upcoming year. I've had to work some adjustments based on demand in my class schedule, but will be offering three classes: 5th-6th, 7th-8th, 8th-10th (high school). All classes will be held on Tuesdays between 1:00 and 4:30 pm.

      On Thursday, August 4 at 1 pm, I would like to meet with the parents AND students. I'll take up money for textbooks so that I can order the appropriate materials. I'll also discuss tuition, materials students will need, class rules, and how the classes will operation. The first class date will be August 30. We will finish in early May.

      Cynthia George
      643-9826
      jcramaik1@...