Re: Swimming

  • khenningsen3
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2009
      We'll be there with floaties on!

      Thanks Nicole!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2009
        Brandon and I will not be in town to go swimming. I hope feels better soon. Brandon had pnemonia a couple weeks ago. I was a good 2 week before he got off the couch.

        Thanks so much, Nicole, but we will have to pass this time.  Day after we returned last week, Sam got diagnosed with pneumonia.  As he coughs and sleeps the days away, he keeps telling me he feels fine and wants to go do things .  Max and I are going a bit stir crazy waiting for him to get well!

        Linda