Re: [HSinA] New Members

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
      I'm going to Atlanta. Is your kids going? It will be me and my 12 yr. old son :) Where are you staying?

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 26, 2011
        My husband and I are attending.  Fortunately, we have family who lives there.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 26, 2011

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 26, 2011
            That's cool! I can't wait. I wasjust omline getting an idea of workshops I want to attend. First time with my son. I hope he gets motivated.